Hello! Happy Friday my dears! This week has been more eventful than last and I'm trying to get as organised as possible! I'm finally buying a washing machine after doing all my washing in the bath for almost two years now, so I'm ridiculously excited for that! Here's some of the other things I've been loving this week.
1. This beautiful dream catcher! It's making me a little sad that I can't find the original post 'cause I'm pretty sure it's a tutorial and I would have loved to have tried it out. This is too pretty, and looks so nice against the turquoise walls.
2. True dat.
3. I absolutely love this tutorial for prettying up some pumpkins! I really want to try this before halloween.
4. I need me some gold stud nails, pronto!
5. This daisy clock is just too beautiful!
6. Toes looking like beans is my favourite.
7. If I wasn't on a diet I'd be making (and eating!) these right now. Nutella and Sea salt cookies, *droooooools*.
8. I absolutely love these dresses from The Attic People.. if only they were my size! I need to shrink to a 36" bust :( What have you all been loving this week? I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, I have a bit of a shindig going on Saturday night for a friends birthday, and a whoooole day of football on Sunday when Kane finally has a day off, yay! I'll be back with more posts before then anyway :) xo.