Hello! I'm feeling like to get back into the swing of blogging more often I needed two things. 01. A pretty new layout (I hope you all like the changes!) 02. More regular features. I used to have quite a few but I've fallen behind with them in recent weeks. So to go along my 'Friday Fancies', I'll be doing 'Friday favourites' too, where I showcase my favourite posts, diys, crafts, little sayings and pictures from the week :)
1. This absolutely wonderful 1970s deckchair/sofa from Winter's Moon, which is one of my favourite online vintage homeware stores. I regularly scour through it, but you really need to keep checking back with them, as usually as soon as they update everything is sold!
2. This print pretty much describes my life!
3. This Modcloth dress is just absolutely perfect for Autumn!
4. I really love the look and idea of these painted mini corkboards over on Paint me Plaid. It seems like just the thing to get me back into crafting!
5. I've seen this hairstyle on various different blogs now and I'm so in love! As soon as my hair gets a bit longer I'll definitely be trying it out. You can find the tutorial here.
6. These cross stitch cookies just look too pretty! I want to make them, although I know I'd just want to keep them in a pretty display forever and I'd be so disappointed in myself when I started eating them!
7. This Thermos love post over on the Oh So Lovely Vintage blog made my heart beat a little bit faster! I'm always trying to add to my flask collection, I especially love the diamond patterned ones!
8. I love the latest Orla Kiely lookbook, and I'd quite happily have all the outfits too!
09. This daisy bunting I found on ebay really makes me wish I could crochet! There's a few lots of it left so I may be making a cheeky purchase before it all runs out!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend! I'm off to Mum's again tonight for another busy double weekend of fairs :) XO.