2. Bardot's hair in this picture is just incredible. I seriously need to learn how to do this without looking like I've been dragged through a hedge several times over.
3. I'm getting strangely excited for Christmas this year! Usually I really don't feel anything until at least December 1st when I get to put the decorations up. This little gift idea over on Jessie's blog is definitely something I'll be trying out. Fill little pots with lip balm, bubble bath, hot chocolate or little chocolates, or other little bits, tie ribbon and a little tag on, and voila!
4. This lady's collection of pyrex is incredible! I only have one item myself, but I'd love to find more.. I've got my eye on collecting some of their mixing bowls.
5. I need to be collecting a lot of jars to do the crafts I've got my eye on! The first one is simple enough, use some spray paint and you're done. You can find the second tutorial here.
6. I want me some of this! Next time I get to my weight goalstone, I'll treat myself ;)
7. The colours and little details in this home are just perfect.
8. This APC wool poncho is just gorgeous for the cosy Autumn days with some jeans, although waaaaaay too expensive for me!
What are you loving this week? Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! xo.
Follow ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Shop ♥ Pinterest