Hurrah, it's Friday yet again! Sometimes working from home makes it difficult for me to remember what day it is, and it's one of those weeks today. Kane's working a lot and the days are just blending into each other, so even though I'm not going to have much of a weekend, I'm still going to celebrate everything I'm loving this week!
1. I'm so in love with this ASOS jumper, especially with the heart elbows. I'm on the lookout for the perfect grey knit from a charity shop which I can DIY!
2. I always like reading little interviews with fellow business owners, especially if they have the same sort of job as me. This interview on the B.Jones style blog was so inspiring, especially as her business has gone from strength to strength, even with two kiddos in tow.
4. The prettiest ring for simple, every day wear.
5. Tehehe, this gave me a chuckle!
6. Mustard is definitely one of my top worn colours over Autumn. This swing dress looks absolutely perfect.
7. Salted caramel hot chocolate, give it to me nooooowwwww!
What have you been loving this week? Hope you all have a lovely weekend! xo.