Hurrrah, it is Friday yet again! I'm excited for this weekend as it's my birthday on Monday so I'm having a visit from my brother tonight and a little party on Saturday night, then recovering Sunday ready for a day of shopping in Manchester on Monday! I'll try my best to blog and schedule some posts up, but if I'm not around that much please do excuse me :) Here's my favourite things from this week.
1. When making my monthly Spartoo purchase, I kinda like to look at everything on the website, which takes hours. I was around 14 pages into the new arrivals when I spotted these, and immediately made my purchase! I saw these in a magazine a few weeks ago and absolutely fell in love with them, so I'm so happy they've made their way onto the spartoo website for me to buy! I can't wait for them to arrive! You can find them here.
2. High up on the list of things I'm dying to find in a charity shop or car boot is some old pyrex mixing bowls. I've found a couple but both were pink and I'm trying to stay away from that colour; there is far too much pink in my house as it is! This set is absolutely gorgeous; the colours and pattern on are exactly what I'm looking for. If only the postage wasn't £50! :(
3. Carrie's latest post over on WishWishWish had me swooning left, right and centre! I'm definitely inspired to try out her ever so pretty hairstyle.
4. I have definitely discovered this this week as Kane has had a week off and has done three things: Sleep, hoover the living room and play FIFA. I'm writing this at 12.07 and he's still snoring away upstairs after I've been up, cleaned the entire bathroom, fed the kitties and have started doing work! Boys.
5. I love this picture from the 60s. I want all the outfits and all the hairstyles!
6. This heart and arrow bracelet from ASOS is the sweetest thing!
What are you favourite things from this week?